I haven’t meant to be on hiatus, but I’ve had some crappy things going on in my world recently, and I can’t write about them quite yet. I’m afraid that if I sit down to write a blog entry, all the bad stuff will spill out, and I’m not at a point where I can talk about anything yet.
In the meantime, I saw this wonderful post today and wanted to share it. I tend to focus mostly on the woman’s view of infertility, but this comes from a man’s POV. It’s splendid.
Why stop now? Keep reading, friend.
- December 11, 2013 Clinging to Hope A great deal of blood, clumps of tissue, cramping... sounds like a textbook miscarriage. Not in every case. And not in my case either, it seems.
- November 24, 2013 Take a deep breath and poke I was dreading the first time I'd have to give myself a PIO shot. But after you get past the very loud voice in your head telling you "You're NUTS!" it really isn't that bad!
- November 20, 2013 Transfer Day Eve, aka Groundhog Day On the eve of my embryo transfer, I'm not thinking about tomorrow. I'm thinking about December 9, 2011, and trying my damnedest to have my own little Groundhog Day.
- August 27, 2013 In Vitro Numero Deux It's been over a year, but I found myself back in the halls of the IVF clinic for one exciting reason: Baby. Number. Two.
- August 1, 2013 Expansion Our projected family size has gone from two (just us), to three (+ puppy), to four (+ a Peanut). We haven't always agreed, but now, we're at an impasse. We do not agree on where to go from here.