I came across this list on “Confessions: A Free-Speech Community for IVF Girls” and had to share it.
Infertility T-shirt Ideas
Thought these should be out in the open for public enjoyment!:
- Who Shot My Stork???
- Slippery When Ovulating
- Egg Collector
- I did IVF and all I got was this Lousy T-shirt.
- No, I don’t want to hold your baby.
- My Embryo is an Honor Student.
- Baby NOT on Board.
- Babies Aren’t Us.
- I Have a Bi+chy Uterus.
- Knocked Down, Not Up.
- Keep your unicorn farts to yourself.
- Not expecting….just bloated.
- Childless aunt does not equal free babysitter.
- No Expert/Sexpert Advice Please.
- Worrying is a full-time job.
- Rotten eggs: $30, 000.
- I spent all my savings on infertility treatments, and all I got was this crappy t-shirt.
- I like it small, thin and in the @$$.
- The vagina is not a clown car (with a picture of the Duggar family on it)!
- Relax? I can’t believe I didn’t think of that.
- Adoption costs $25000. It’s not so easy to “just do” that.
- Statements that begin with “At least…” do not comfort anyone.
- REs at work.
- My test tube baby kicked your naturally conceived honor student’s @$$.
- I can’t…I’m cycling.
- (Photo courtesy of Epson vu-vu cam.)
- “God’s Plan” is for me to kick your @$$.
- IVF Meds: $5,000; IVF retrieval: $4,000; IVF transfer:$3,000; Kicking a fertile’s @$$: Priceless.
- If I can’t be pregnant, at least I can be thin.