Hiya! I'm Lydia, aka Peanut Mom. I live in Iowa with my husband and two pretty amazing iVF babies, both the result of frozen transfers. My daughter "Peanut" is seven and my son "Squeak" is five. Here I write about parenting, life as a midwest mama, embryo donation, infertility, a sprinkling of DIY projects, and life's absurdity with a big helping of humor. Welcome!
Most Popular Posts
- Why I’ll always buy an extra seat 55,104 views
- DIY adjustable waist toddler pants 23,956 views
- The Case for Leaving Gender a Mystery 8,186 views
- “Will someone PLEASE give me a shot in the ass? Please?!?!” 7,138 views
- Clinging to Hope 4,552 views
- Bring It: The Smart Girl’s Hospital Bag Packing List 4,006 views
- Why I don’t hate my breast pump 3,392 views
- His Balls in a Jar 2,732 views
- How to stop your kid’s thumbsucking. 2,375 views
- My Skinny Baby Boy 2,363 views
Skip to the iVF
PeanutMom.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the TGuard affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.