Hiya! I'm Lydia, aka Peanut Mom. I live in Iowa with my husband and two pretty amazing iVF babies, both the result of frozen transfers. My daughter "Peanut" is seven and my son "Squeak" is five. Here I write about parenting, life as a midwest mama, embryo donation, infertility, a sprinkling of DIY projects, and life's absurdity with a big helping of humor. Welcome!
Most Popular Posts
- Why I’ll always buy an extra seat 55.2k views
- DIY adjustable waist toddler pants 27.7k views
- The Case for Leaving Gender a Mystery 8.9k views
- “Will someone PLEASE give me a shot in the ass? Please?!?!” 7.6k views
- Clinging to Hope 5.2k views
- Bring It: The Smart Girl’s Hospital Bag Packing List 4.1k views
- Why I don’t hate my breast pump 3.5k views
- His Balls in a Jar 2.8k views
- How to stop your kid’s thumbsucking. 2.5k views
- My Skinny Baby Boy 2.4k views
Subscribe to PeanutMom on Bloglovin’
Skip to the iVF
PeanutMom.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the TGuard affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.