Acupuncture needles in African woman’s back
Hiya! I'm Lydia. I live in Iowa with my husband and two children, both the result of iVF. I started this blog in 2011, so everything here's a wee bit... old. I don't do a ton of writing anymore... but I'm leaving the blog up, in case it's helpful for those who stumble across it.
Skip to the iVF
If you're going through infertility and want to see our journey, start in June 2011 (first two cycles) or January 2014 (third cycle). Hopefully reading about our rollercoaster with assisted reproduction brings you a little hope, and more than a few giggles. (Keep in mind that this information is over a decade old in most cases; please don't take anything you read here as medical advice. Consult your doctor for facts.)
Most Popular Posts
- Why I’ll always buy an extra seat 55.8k views
- DIY adjustable waist toddler pants 38.1k views
- The Case for Leaving Gender a Mystery 10.4k views
- “Will someone PLEASE give me a shot in the ass? Please?!?!” 9.1k views
- Clinging to Hope 7.9k views
- Bring It: The Smart Girl’s Hospital Bag Packing List 4.2k views
- Keeping your maiden name after marriage 4k views
- Why I don’t hate my breast pump 3.7k views
- Riding in trucks with boys (a story of teenage stupidity) 3.6k views
- His Balls in a Jar 3.3k views
PeanutMom.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the TGuard affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.