I’ve tackled some big challenges in my life. Infertility was a doozy. A month in traction was another. But nothing prepared me for the challenge of breaking my five-year-old of her thumbsucking habit. Buckle in, friends. It’s gonna get crazy.
Hiya! I'm Lydia, aka Peanut Mom. I live in Iowa with my husband and two pretty amazing iVF babies, both the result of frozen transfers. My daughter "Peanut" is five and my son "Squeak" is three. They keep things interesting and more than a little chaotic. Here I write about infertility, parenting, embryo donation, and life's absurdity with a big helping of humor. Welcome!
Most Popular Posts
- Why I’ll always buy an extra seat 53,654 views
- DIY adjustable waist toddler pants 9,207 views
- The Case for Leaving Gender a Mystery 5,605 views
- “Will someone PLEASE give me a shot in the ass? Please?!?!” 4,878 views
- Bring It: The Smart Girl’s Hospital Bag Packing List 3,754 views
- Clinging to Hope 3,022 views
- Why I don’t hate my breast pump 2,990 views
- His Balls in a Jar 2,160 views
- My Skinny Baby Boy 2,059 views
- What to expect when someone else is pregnant with your genetic child 1,717 views